What our Tour Includes and What you need to Know
- We Provide Transportation to and from your hotel. We will not be able to meet you at the beach.
- We Provide a Coast Line Tour from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay.
- We Provide Snorkeling Equipment which is included in the fee.
- We have flotation devices, underwater cameras and corrective lenses for an additional fee, which can be purchased on the way to Hanauma Bay.
- The cost to get into Hanauma Bay is NOT included with our package. That is an additional $7.50 per person. Children 12 and under are free.
*Visitors are required to watch an eight minute educational video before accessing the beach.
Book online now!
Waikiki Pick-Up Times Hanauma Bay Return Times
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. What is the cost?
Adults: $19.99 per person
Kids: $16.99 (3 – 12 year olds)
*Park Entry Fee $7.50 per person is not included (from 13 years old & older)
1.Can We Drive Ourselves / Meet you at the beach?
2. What does the package include?
Hotel Pick-Up and Return (Waikiki Only)
Professional Snorkeling Equipment: Snorkel, Mask and Fins
Insured & Licensed air conditioned vans
3. What is a Dry Snorkel?
4. How long dose each tours normally last?
5. What are your tour times: (Waikiki Only)
|Waikiki Pick-Up||Hanauma Bay Returns|
|7:15 am||11:00 am|
|8:45 am||12:15 pm|
|10:15 am||2:00 pm|
|11:45 am||3:15 pm|
|1:15 pm||4:30 pm|
6. How long of a ride is it from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay?
7. Are there any days that Hanauma Bay is closed?
Hanauma Bay is closed all day on Tuesdays.
8. What is there to do and see at Hanauma Bay?
9. What do I need to bring with me?
Beach Towel, Sunscreen, & Water Resistant Beach Shoes (i.e. Sandals, Flip Flops, etc.)
10. Is there a secure place to keep my personal belongings?
11. Do they have food or drink on the beach?
12. Can I drive to Hanauma Bay on my own?
13. If I don't stay in Waikiki Hotel how can I get on the tour?
Ala Moana Hotel – the pick-up is located on the side Mahukona Street.
Queen Kapiolani Hotel – the pick-up is in front of the hotel on Kapahulu Street.
15. How much for a ride if I have my own gear?
16. How can I cancel my tour?
17. What happens when there's bad weather or unforeseen circumstances with the Bay?
18. If I don't know how to swim can I still go?
And no experience is necessary. We also have underwater camera for sale.
Please call us in advance to reserve for you @ (808) 391-4300
19. What else do I need to know?
Hanauma Bay allows tour buses to drop off 8 people at the time. Therefore, we will make one stop before reaching final destination to give out equipment & transfer to a downsize vehicle just before entrance into Hanauama Bay.
20. Is there an age limit for who can go snorkeling?
21. How do I pay for my reservations? What payment do you accept?
22. What kind a van should I look for while waiting for pick up?
After 5-10 minutes, if you don’t see our vans. Please call us at: (808) 391- 4300
23. When I return from Hanauma Bay what type of transportation do I look for ?
Our drivers will provide the information to you before you leave us.
24. How do I send feedback and/or comments?
25. What type of facilities are available to the public in the park?
Restrooms located at the top and bottom area.