Hanauma bay is home to over 450 varieties of fish a living coral reef, sea turtles, eels, octopus. You will see thousands of fish such as moorish idols, silvery needlefish, yellow tang fish and trumpet fish. The parking area fills up fast and you don’t want to deal with finding a parking spot when your kids are anxious to get in the water.
Snorkel fun will take care of getting you and your family to Hanauma bay, and we provide all your snorkel gear for you! Convenient & informative & best value for your money!
- Adult: $19.99 + $7.50 park admission fee
- Child: $16.99 (no park admission fee)
Snorkeling Package Includes:
- Free pickup and drop off at your hotel
- Professional snorkeling equipment
- Sanitized snorkeling gear such as: Dry snorkel, mask & fins
- Snorkeling instructions.
- Insured & licensed air conditioned vans
- Beach Park has restrooms, gift shop, showers, lifeguards and lockers. The
- Lockers are located down on the beach and are available to rent for a $7 fee.
What to Bring:
- Bathing Suit
$19.66 – $19.99